• A permanent employee of State/ Central Government, Public Sector Undertaking, private company or a reputed establishment.
• Central/ State Govt. Pensioners, drawing their monthly pension from our Bank or other Banks whose spouse is alive and is eligible for family pension. The spouse shall stand as guarantor.
• Businessmen, Professionals and Self Employed individuals.
• Persons engaged in agriculture & allied activities.
• Net annual income of Rs.2.00 Lakh and above.
Maximum Loan Amount:
• 30 months net monthly salary in case of employees or 2.5 times net annual income for all other persons. (The income can be assessed/ verified from salary certificate, latest Income Tax Assessment order or Certificate from Tehsildar/ qualified Chartered Accountant).
• In case of married individuals, certified income of spouse can also be considered provided the spouse guarantees the loan.
• The Upper Ceiling on the Loan Amount shall be 30 Lakhs
• At least 15% of the Sales Invoice of the vehicle + Insurance charges for 1st year at the time of delivery (Optional) + One Time Registration charges.
100% finance shall be available to applicants, having fixed deposit with the bank for amount equal or more than the margin money and for duration not less than the repayment period of the loan. This deposit shall be kept under lien to the bank.
Primary: Hypothecation of Car/ Vehicle to be purchased and Bank's charge to be registered with Regional Transport Authority (RTO).
Guarantee of one person having sound financial net means good for the loan amount.
(In case of pensioners, Guarantee of spouse eligible for family pension shall also be obtained)
Flexible repayment options ranging from 12 to 84 months in equal monthly installments. Prepayment shall be allowed without any prepayment charges.
0.50% of the loan amount.
(For female borrowers @ 0.25% of the loan amount with concession of 50%)
* Conditions Apply